Looking to open an account with Cryptopia, but don’t know if it’s reliable? Opening an account at a new exchange can be daunting. Especially if you’re opening the account for a particular cryptocurrency. As daunting as it may be, getting a coin before it hits a bigger exchange can put you at an advantage in terms of returns in the long run. Let’s get you started on the lesser known exchange, Cryptopia.
- The first thing you’re going to want to do is visit the official Cryptopia website, once you’re there, click on the Register button on the top right.
- You’ll be redirected the registration page where you’ll have to fill out the standard new account form that is typical of other websites. Use a valid email, as you will need to confirm your account via email verification. Click on Register to proceed to the next step.
- Once the form is submitted, you’ll be notified that they have sent you an email to verify your account.
- Check your inbox for the email that was sent to you. Once you’ve opened your email, click on Verify My Email Address button.
- You’ll be redirected to Cryptopia where you’ll get a green notification stating you account has been verified. Click on the Login button next to sign in with your newly created account.
- You’ll be taken to the standard sign in form where you can put in your credentials. Click on Log In once your credentials are filled in.
- Once that form is submitted, you’ll be taken to Cryptopia’s home page. Congrats! You can now start trading on Cryptopia.